As someone who has a peculiar skin that’s sandpaper-dry after I wash my face and abundantly oily just by noon, I’ve always tried looking for a product that would improve my skin tone and break-outs.
After trying out 3 Hanyul products, I’d like to share my thoughts on them.
First, I tried out these 3:
- “Trouble toner”
- “Trouble cream”
- “Trouble spray” (for body)
Note: “trouble”= for skin acne/breakout, etc.
I’ve finished using the spray so I don’t have it at home anymore, but the cream and toner look like this:
- Smell & texture
- I like the cream because it doesn’t smell too strong. Strong smelling moisturizer somewhat tends to feel like it contains a lot of artificial substances. There is a very light scent.
- The cream feels cool and soft, gel-like. The color is a slightly translucent white.
- Effects on moisturizing & break-outs
- I think this cream, at least for me, does the perfect job of moisturizing my skin without making it too oily. It’s always been a challenge for me to find a good moisturizer that would keep my skin moisturized (which is important to reduce break-outs) but not make my skin look too oily.
- But different people have different types of skin, so I can’t guarantee everyone will benefit from this cream the same way I did.
- Smell & texture
- The toner also doesn’t have a strong scent. It’s just like water, so you can open the cap, dab it on your palms 2-3 times, and pat it on your skin.
- I don’t know exactly if the toner does its job, but I do know that it’s very cooling on my skin and helps to “prepare” my skin before I put on the moisturizing cream.
If you want to know more about other Hanyul products & good Korean skincare products, you can check out this video by YouTuber Joohky!
That’s it for this review! Hope you’ve found this post informative. If you did, please give it a like/comment! It’ll be even better if you follow my blog “Han Style” 🙂
Cheers, Han Sol